When I was scrawling through bloglovin the other day, I saw a pretty interesting tag over on Kayleigh’s blog. I put it to the back of my mind but in amongst a very stressful week, I’ve been daydreaming about packing up my case and heading out to see the world.
And finally see some sun. It is one thing St Andrews seems to be lacking. But now, for the tag.
1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
I don’t think I have any stamps in my passport, but my ones for Florida and France last summer. Florida will always be one of my favourite places to visit while France was my first ‘proper’ getaway with my friends and holds so many memories for me.
2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked?
Definitely not. In fact, I’m not even entirely sure where it is…
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
I love the idea of just hopping on a train and heading somewhere far away but trains are great for thinking and looking at how pretty Great Britain is.
4. Top 3 travel items?
A book, definitely a book or three. Music. And something sweet! Usually lollipops, because I am still basically a child.
5. Hostel or hotel?
Definitely a hotel. I’ve only stayed in a hostel once.
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
It honestly depends. Like I said, I love Florida and would go there every year if I could but I think there’s nothing better than wondering around a new place.
7. Favourite travel website?
No idea. I don’t think I’ve booked a full holiday, just travel.
8. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
I love Barcelona! There’s so much to see and it is perfect for a weekend getaway.
9. You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
A roadtrip. Taking in the scenery of so many new places with people I love.
What about you? How would you answer these questions?